RealFlight G2

PATTERNPAUL at cs.com PATTERNPAUL at cs.com
Mon Mar 22 17:25:56 AKST 2004

Hi all,

       This may be a little off topic, but felt someone else may have had the
same problem.  When installing the program, everything went well.  When
connecting the interlink controller, everything went well.  When calibrating and
testing the interlink controller, everything went well.  When trying to run the
program, everything went wrong.  It says the interlink controller is not
installed.  It also gives an error 5432.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Do you
have a fix?  I received it for my birthday this weekend and was excited about
trying it out.  Thanks in advance, and all thought and fixes are appreciated.
 I have tried to uninstall and reinstall all the software with no luck
either.

Paul LaChance
Chesapeake, VA