Near Miss

Mike East mweast at prodigy.net
Mon Mar 22 09:13:20 AKST 2004

UH OH!
Sounds like you have been talking to Terry! 20 G's may be an under-estimate.
Buddy the repair fit right up just like we discussed. I think the stabs feel more stable than before with the cf tubing in there. I would like you to show me the proper technique for glassing the repair area when you get time, I dont want to add any more weight than necessary. It seemed so well balanced before. I will give you a call and talk to you about it.

Mike

BUDDYonRC at aol.com wrote:
Mike
My next bit of advice is Snap's in the down line takes a bit of throttle management.
Balsa and foam are not designed for 20 G pull's.
Just joking!  With the repairs it should take at lease 18 G's
Buddy