Monokote help provided!

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Mon Mar 22 07:35:42 AKST 2004

For those that use the 21st Century MK iron
I have had several and after time they will fail somewhere in the heat
control circuit I sent my two defective ones back to Tower Hobbies and they were
promptly replaced free of charge, I now have two spares.
This is still the best available the heat control circuit is very accurate
and mine seemed to go out when it was left on at a high temp setting for long
periods of time so I now turn the heat setting to the lowest setting when I
leave it on, It only takes a few minutes to go up to the high temp setting's and I
haven't had a failure since I started doing this.
Buddy