Monokote help provided!

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Mar 22 06:27:40 AKST 2004

I've had problems with the 21st Century irons.  I've broken several in
half where the handle joins the shoe.  In fact, one I bought at a hobby
shop was broken when I opened the box. (thankfully, I opened it in the
Hobby Shop.)  Still my favorite, though.  And, they've been promptly
replaced at no charge.  So, to cover myself, (har!) I own 3 of them.
Don't know if anyone else has the same problem, though.

Bill Glaze