Servo Types

Del K. Rykert drykert at localnet.com
Sun Mar 21 05:23:54 AKST 2004

Hi Ryan.
    I find that as your pattern flying advances in the classes the need for very decent servos is more apparent. The lowest I would recommend is coreless ballbearing and 5 pole motor. Pick your torque for the size of your aircraft. If plan to upgrade your plane in future as you move up in classes choosing 25.00 servos are probably not a good investment.  Don't sell the throttle servo short either and go with a cheapy. Can effects your idle.
    IMHO...

                             del
               NSRCA - 473