Maneuver 2 in F05

Don Szczur dszczur at maranatha.net
Sat Mar 20 19:06:15 AKST 2004

Hello, sorry for bringing this up if its been covered already.

Going by memory but maneuver 2, discription says  half square loop on corner with 2 of 4's.  The aresti diagram shows the 2 of 4's opposite direction.  Is this correct or roll directions optional.

While I'm at it, the upside down golf ball. Does the thing start at the center (V) or is the crossover of the two half rolls at the center point (as drawn in aresti)? I think its the later, but just want to double check.

Thanks much,
Don