ST2300 Info/ OS160

Alan Hewson alan at countryworkshop.ca
Sat Mar 20 10:27:54 AKST 2004

Bob
Is the Perry pump your method of choice now for the OS160 ? Did you try the hopper tank method at all?
I had great luck with the Cline regulator on the ST2300 but Karl has told me not to bother on the OS160.
.....your thoughts???
Alan Hewson

P.S. BTW, I also think the ST2300 is a great CHEAP engine for a pattern plane. It's good to hear they sorted out the carb troubles.