Plane for sale

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 20 05:52:48 AKST 2004

 This is a message from Bob Hartwig. If interested contact him please. This is a very good flying plane. Thanks and have a great day, Mike

I put some numbers to the Focus I am selling. Please forward info to any possible suspects. I don’t have many addresses to send to.

Hope to see ya soon at the flying fields.

Bob

Guerin built Focus for sale. It has a fresh Webra 1.45 with the MC (mixture control) carb on a Hyde ARI mount.

JR digital servos all around. Here is a list of components.

                               New          Used

Webra 1.45              395            200

Hyde ARI                 220            150

MC Carb                   85              80 (one month old) Can be replaced with the normal carb for no charge.

Header/pipe             120              60

Servos (6)                600             300

Plane                     1700            700

Fear factor              3120           1490

Toss me a number and see how bad I want to sell all or parts.

I have another Webra 1.45 that has not been run since refreshed by Horizon for $200 also. Same bolt pattern as the Bully.

My phone numbers are;

Home 608-742-6884

Work 608-209-3529

Bob Hartwig