Fw: Ocala Contest: Looking to Split Room Cost

Rob Campbell rgc1701 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 18 10:28:31 AKST 2004

I still have half a room available.  The rate is $87.46 per night, so your cost will be $43.73 per night plus half of the taxes.  I will be home this evening, so if you are interested, please contact me at rgc1701 at earthlink.net.

If we do not connect this evening, look for me at the field on Friday.  I'm driving a metallic charcoal Ford Ranger with a wedge cap, FL license plate E64 SML.  I will also be flying a green Zen 90.

Thanks,

Rob