Monokote help required

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Thu Mar 18 08:40:41 AKST 2004

Peter,
I think you have acquired a bad roll of film! As far as I'm concerned,
you are doing  everything correctly.
As to the smoothness question, I know a guy in my district that sands to
1200 grit paper and covers with white film(MK) and gets a beautiful
smooth finish that doesn't sag on the hottest summer days in bright sun!

Try a different roll and see if it's something about the adhesive on the
particular roll of white that you are having problems with.
G.