Back Issues of Model Builder & Flying Models

Rodney Tanner rodney19821982 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 14:22:25 AKST 2004

Thanks Dean,
It seems you have enough material for quite a few columns yet!
Maybe a refresher on skills we need progress to, for each class and required trimming?Rodney 2906

Dean Pappas <d.pappas at kodeos.com> wrote:
That's very kind, Rodney.
One of the biggest appeals to me, of a forum like this, is the "intelligence" it provides. If when someone asks a question, I toss an answer into the pile, then you know there's going to be a column about it. The ones where there is no simple answer: Nat's trim question of two weeks ago, or the 2C versus 4C servo current with soft mount comparison that we saw a few days ago; those become research projects ... and I can usually milk those for several columns!

What subject do you want covered?
    Dean