pull/pull control wheel

john tarpinian jtarpinian at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 05:51:25 AKST 2004

I'd like to install a wooden control wheel in the
rudder rather than a horn.  I'm assuming the pull/pull
cable has to be locked to the rudder wheel just as it
is to the aluminum servo wheel.  Does anyone have any
of the details of this locking mechanism?  How do you
get to the mechanism once the wooden wheel is
permanently installed?

Thanks,
John Tarpinian