district list

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Fri Mar 12 17:43:14 AKST 2004

What are we talking about here?

Verne
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob Kane
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 9:21 PM
  Subject: Re: district list

  I would like the district list to be the communication method (at least for email) of choice for district business. I like the idea of people maintaining their own account rather than me trying to keep my personal address list up to date. I have recieved maybe a dozen acknowledgments of people joining the list. Sometime this weekend I am going to see who has joined so far, but in the meantime I strongly encourage all D4 people to sign up for the D4 list.

  Patternrules at aol.com wrote:
     Is anyone using the district list?

    Thanks
    Steve Maxwell