district list

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Fri Mar 12 17:27:19 AKST 2004

In a message dated 3/12/2004 9:21:39 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
getterflash at yahoo.com writes:
I would like the district list to be the communication method (at least for
email) of choice for district business. I like the idea of people maintaining
their own account rather than me trying to keep my personal address list up to
date. I have recieved maybe a dozen acknowledgments of people joining the
list. Sometime this weekend I am going to see who has joined so far, but in the
meantime I strongly encourage all D4 people to sign up for the D4 list.
 I did and tried to sent something but I never got it, the reply that I got
back from joining didn't seem right thats why I was askingseem to me that lot
of out of district people might be interested in some things is my only
problem, or join all the district list to make sure you don't miss out on something
you might have interest in.
 Ok well I'll try again.

Thanks
Steve Maxwell