Building a Pattern Plane - book on ebay now.

Ed Miller edbon85 at optonline.net
Thu Mar 11 01:10:48 AKST 2004

Oh thanks guy, I was high bidder till you sent this out !!!! : )
Hey, it's official, BDS Pattern Challenge will be a 2 day affair, September 5 and 6 ( Sunday/Monday ) this year. Not only will is be a grueling, fight to the death pattern contest but there will be a Sunday evening Bar BE Q and Lance threatens to get some of the local female "talent" to come "dance" in their birthday suits. Weather permitting I expect it to be a weekend of flying, food, jokes and other non work related activities.
Ed.