Fw: OJ

HNYCMPSTS at aol.com HNYCMPSTS at aol.com
Wed Mar 10 16:35:55 AKST 2004

Tony,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. OJ was a great man. I
always admired how much he supported you and stood by your side at every
contest. I know from experience how special the bond is between a father and a son.
And for you and OJ to have shared that special bond in this hobby, makes it
extra special.

We will all miss him dearly.

Oscar Cespedes

All:

Just to let everyone know that my dad, OJ Stillman passed away this morning
at 8:40 AM.
I appreciate everyone's concerns and prayers during my dad's illness.  He's
at peace now.

The funeral will be on Thursday at 11:30AM at Faith Chapel on Beverly
Parkway, and internment at Barrancas National Cemetery at 12:30 PM.  Viewing will be
on Wednesday night from 6-8 PM at Faith Chapel.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505