[SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Myrtle Beach, SC April 3, 4 Contest

Randy randy10926 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 10 04:49:26 AKST 2004

Planning on coming down.
Randy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Buff Miller
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 8:04 PM
  Subject: [SPAM] Myrtle Beach, SC April 3, 4 Contest

  Hello everyone.

  Go to: http://www.nsrca.org/d2/d2nsrca/D2Homepage.htm and click on Click Here for PDF Flyer to read/print our flyer for the 8th Annual Grand Strand Pattern Classic to be held at the Coastal Aero Modelers field at Green Sea, SC April 3rd and 4th.  You should also check this District 2 web site for maps and last minute changes for this contest.

  The Coastal Aero Modelers is happy to tell you that we will have Debbie and Guy Smith preparing their famous barbecued pig for dinner Saturday evening.  For those of you have experienced their cooking you know you won't want to miss this contest.  For those who have not experienced their barbecue, you'll just have to come to see what you've been missing.  You won't be disappointed.

  We're also planning to hold a "Pattern Primer" for those new to the sport at 10:00 a.m. Friday morning.  So, we hope the "old timers" will bring a "newbie" with them to enjoy the fun.

  One other point I want to mention is we have a brand new motel, Carolina Inn (843-716-2100) in Loris, SC.  It's located just 14 miles from the field, so travel time between the motel and field will be much shorter.

  I would like each of you who plan to attend to reply back to me.  This will help us figure what size pig to get.

  See you the first week-end in April.

  Buff Miller

  fmiller2 at sc.rr.com