Judging Seminar Scheduled

Joe Dunnaway dunnaway at geopath.com
Tue Mar 9 18:48:22 AKST 2004

Hey Dan,
 What is the address of your Website?

Joe

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dan Curtis
  To: NSRCA Discussion
  Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 9:43 PM
  Subject: Judging Seminar Scheduled

  I would like to announce a NSRCA judging seminar to be held on Saturday, April 17, 2004, all are welcome.  It will be held in Springfield, Missouri.  The morning will be used for the instruction, video and testing and with weather permitting, we will have the remainder of the afternoon at the club field.  We can do some practice judging of several classes and also due some individual critiques.

  Let me know if you are planning to attend.  I will need to get the materials ordered very soon.

  I will bet some more information as to times and exact location on our website asap.

  Thanks

  Dan Curtis