For you Focus-2 fans....

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Mar 9 18:12:30 AKST 2004

Eric:
Based on my satisfaction with my Focus I bought a Focus II.  While not
ready for flight, (still working; I'm a very slow assembler) I am highly
interested in your results.  I infer from your statements that the new
Focus is even better than it's predecessor.  Can hardly wait to try it!
Thanks for your ongoing reviews!

Bill Glaze