AMA Grand Event

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 17:33:06 AKST 2004

We have the opportunity to present Precision Aerobatics and represent the NSRCA at the AMA Grand Event to be held June 18-19-20 in Evansville, Indiana. This is a good opportunity to show the general flying public what we are all about. The gig would involve a couple of short demonstration flights and general Q&A. Larry Diamond lives near the Grand Event site but he would like to recruit a couple of "upper classmen" pattern guys to help out. Anybody in D3 or D5 willing to help? Let me know, thanks.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com