Contest Season

ORLANDO FRETS ojfrets at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 8 14:14:22 AKST 2004

Hi all: I am in the planning stages for the Summer Tangerine contest. It is going to held the 3rd weekend of August (yes, I know it's hot, but it's hot all over district 3.
I could not hold the contest in December, due to the pylon guys taking up the 1st two weekends of December, and the last weekend with the airshow. I'll be out of pocket on the third weekend.
Soooooooooo, August it is.
I hope you guys can make it a good turn out. The future  hinges on it.

ORLANDO FRETS
ojfrets at earthlink.net