Electric pattern plane conversion threads

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 17:08:09 AKST 2004

Excellent stuff Jason. Thank you.

Just got my Rev Pro in this week. Personally I love designing and building
planes but this value was so good I simply couldn't pass it up.

$1490 plus $99 shipping, buys a 5# 12 oz fully finished ARF, ( without any
equipment of course) in the most prefabricated state you can get.

All the parts are factory installed and straight; all hinging is factory done
with a really neat set-up you've got to see to appreciate.
The hinging is ready sealed. The landing gear has the blind nuts already
attached; you just bolt them in place. The engine mount is a very simple set of
aluminum bearers, set inside large polyurethane grommets, and provide excellent
isolation. The thrust angles are factory set already. You only need to set
your engine in, drill and tap the aluminum, and install. The tail wheel axle assy
is also attached.

For the most fussy enthusiast (me) the fit of the belly pan and the canopy is
excellent and the finish on mine is good (in the mold painted). The fit and
accuracy of the wing and stab panels on the fuse is also excellent. Last but
not least is the set of full flying covers that each part comes in from the
factory.

Easily the best I have seen in an ARF. I give the plane's presentation in the
raw an A+

My friend has just started to fly his and the flying character is also
excellent and will be competitive in any class.

Matt K