receiver antenna placement (antenna guide)

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Tue Mar 2 05:30:47 AKST 2004

--On Tuesday, March 02, 2004 9:10 AM -0500 Ed Hartley <roho2 at rcpattern.com> wrote:

> Marty no one wants to replace you!

Maybe someone does.  Or I'd be happy to have a
partner who wants to collect the best input from
the list and tell me what to put on the pages.

I type a whole lot better than I build or fly.  :o(

> You do the job to well!

I think the pages are legible.  BUT I don't
add things very often and I don't write
new material myself.  The organization might
be better served if someone wants to volunteer
to glean or create new material.

> AND it is
> appreciated!

Thanks for the kind words.