OS1.40 Pipe

David Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 1 05:56:24 AKST 2004

Same experience here.  I've got 2 2.25" rise MAC headers that were bent slightly and then cut about 1.5" after 2.25" rise.  Both have over 1,000 flights and no problems with breakage or burning up couplers.  Currently using Teflon couplers w/ the constant tension spring clamps (Central has them).

Dave