YS checkvalve

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Jun 30 14:21:40 AKDT 2004

True enough Dean. Except a vent placed in a cumbersome location makes it hard
to attach your overflow tubing onto, when filling the tank. Vent fitting in
close proximity to the fill fitting makes that much easier. I just don't
 care to overflow fuel all over the ground. It's a matter of convenience
and/or preference

MattK