Prescription sunglasses

Edward C. Hernandez ehernan3 at peoplepc.com
Tue Jun 29 19:25:31 AKDT 2004

I'll third that. I received mine NYX sunglassess last week. I have flown only in sunny and partly cloudy(sun coming in and out) conditions since, but I am quite pleased with the Amber-Vermillion lens. It is the darkest of the RC Aviator package, yet lighter than the cheapo sun glasses I was using before. What strikes me most is the clarity and contrast they provide. I have not had to try the other two lenses yet.
   Martha at NYX was very courteous when I ordered the package. Because the Amber-Vermillion lens is not on their website, I was slightly nervous about ordering something unseen, but she offered to exchange it(or any other lens) if I wanted to try something else. I ordered them Tuesday and they showed up Friday. Two thumbs up.

Ed Hernandez