May K-Factor

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 29 19:10:51 AKDT 2004

Paul,

If you don't have April... That IS a problem.  I'm not sure why you don't
but I would contact Maureen Dunphy and let her know.  How many other
Canadian members don't have their April issue?

Bottom line... We're working on the problem and hope to have it addressed
soon.  BTW, setup stays constant - it is the printing that changes
dramatically when pages/totals change.