Stainless Steel Bearings

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Mon Jun 28 15:47:11 AKDT 2004

Anthony,
Double checked the bearing and it's an NTN 6904 LU. Interesting note is that the number is on the seal as opposed to being stamped into bearing. However, I have a post from this List that I saved last year that indicates that it's a 6904LLU/2A. By the description given at that time, it sounds like the same bearing. I don't actually need any at the moment as I have 2 spares. As well as they are performing, that'll easily be two seasons worth. Appreciate you checking it out though. Some of the other guys may need some. Missed seeing ya at Westland.

Verne