Aries Page

Brian Young b4598070 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 04:54:11 AKDT 2004

Hey Bob, glad to see you got ahold of an Aries.

I hadnt seen your OS bearing page and found that
interesting. I have recently begun heating my bearings
for installation on the crank of the Webras. It
depends on the fit of the OS crank and bearing, but
heating the bearing on the Webra for installation on
the crank results in the bearing easily settling down
right against the counter balance. I heat to 200-250
in my oven. Just my preference since I dont have a
drill press.

Later.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail