cf tubes

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 27 04:24:12 AKDT 2004

You might have to get a little creative on the stab tube. You might find someting suitable in the PVC plumbing area like toilet supply lines. PVC softens pretty easy with a paint stripper heat gun. Use a couple pliers to form a ring to fit. Chip Hyde and Dick Hanson both have recommended that stabs be retained with tabs at the fuse sides. This allows for stab incidence adjustment with shims.

I am no fan of stab tubes. It is too easy to get tail heavy!

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US