Somenzini Yak 54

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 02:47:51 AKDT 2004

The reports out of Toledo say that the Yak is really nicely done and would be a good choice for the lower classes. I researched it a little and you need to run a muffler with a YS on the plane because it doesn't have a pipe tunnel. I'd like more info on the Splendor myself. I have heard that it looks just like his Partner. Mike

Ihncheol Park <PatternFlyer at sbcglobal.net> wrote:Anyone building or flying the new Somenzini's Yak 54 (68" span)?
It this good as a pattern plane?

I got a 140L lubed and boxed for almost a year.

Also, what is a Splendor? (Piedmont website does not show anything while
the somenzini's site says to check the Piedmont).

Ihncheol Park