New 50 & 90 size Pattern models from Hirobo

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 25 04:30:12 AKDT 2004

Bob, I might have an email address for him at home. I will check. You can also get the list of D4 email addresses from Bob Kane who is very active on this list and the AVP for district 4. I know he has the email address. Arch was at the D4 / D5 shootout and I believe he is once again active in pattern so he should be reachable. Let me know if you get the email address today, otherwise I will search for it at home this evening and drop you an email.

Anthony

Bob <Bob at enduremed.com> wrote:
Anthony:

Do you know how I can contact Arch?  I do not know him.

My thanks,

Bob