New 50 & 90 size Pattern models from Hirobo

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 23 20:56:09 AKDT 2004

Here is a link to the Hirobo Japan website.
I am sorry about the Japanese link.  There is no English page. JR & Hirobo
do not show much for their airplane in English.  The new Sportsman Aviation
(Hobby People) Excellerons are actually JR Explorer designed by Hajime
Hatta. Paramounts are also based on Explorer 50 FunFly.  I wonder what the
manual says about designer.

Anyway, After the Stream series, G. Naruke's Astral X are being produced in
50 class & 90 class.
It use to be either YS or OS for pattern engine, but not anymore.  Saito
joined to be a usable engine for pattern.
http://model2.hirobo.co.jp/top/04500.htm

Online translation may help some to understand the Japanese on the page.
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

I hope at least the 50 size to be available by MRC (US distributor of
Hirobo) at a reasonable price.
Are we getting more Sportsman competitors?

Ihncheol Park
419 E. Jefferson #A
Pittsburg, KS 66762
PatternFlyer at sbcglobal.net