Lead Acid Battery Charger

John Gausby humptybumpty at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 23 14:56:39 AKDT 2004

A few months ago someone sent a link to an internet site that had a pretty nice lead acid battery charger that was about $39. I thought i filed it.....but NOPE....can't find it.

I need a decent charger to keep my starter/charger battery at peak. (I use the small sealed tractor batteries with the handle on it) Something that will cut off ,or go to low trickle so i can leave it hooked up until ready to go to the field.

Sorry to be redundant and thanks in advance...................John G.

PS.....Dave Harmon.....If you see this.....My Shultz isl-330 is on the way!   Can't wait to play with the Mack-daddy of chargers (smile)