Idle

Brian Young b4598070 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 04:27:05 AKDT 2004

The Webra carb is steel barreled with aluminum case.
On the ground before takeoff it always comes back to
idle. If the bottom end is lean after the flight it
will be spooled up a bit, when the bottom end is
slightly rich it seems to behave pretty good. This
is the MC carb.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail