best color for canopy

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sat Jun 19 14:40:13 AKDT 2004

If the canopy is clear acetate or butyrate sheet, a lighter color such as
light transparent gray, transparent candy apple green or transparent gold works
well for visibility and in keeping the canopy intact in hot weather.

If fiberglass, my personal preference is steel (medium) gray which for me is
easier to see against most skies.

MattK