Vibra Damp Isolators.

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Sat Jun 19 07:26:05 AKDT 2004

I did not keep the original message and don't remember if this was stated or
not.

be very interested to know if the isolators were kept in their origianl
plastic bags or kept loose in a container.  If loose in a plastic drawer,
then I highly suspect the plastic reaction. I've melted quite a few fishing
lures in my time. :-))

If they were in a zip-lock bag or the original bag, then everything changes
as to suspect causes - maybe the solvent suggesstion.

Eddie