Vibra Damp Isolators.

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 18 16:14:11 AKDT 2004

Although I do not have any vibra-damp mounts in service now, I do have older ones that are in my used parts that are not showing any signs of deterioration.

If you have them stored in plastic boxes or drawers there may be a reaction with that plastic. This is a common problem with some fishing lures and tackle boxes.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US