Flight times at the Nats

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Fri Jun 18 07:05:46 AKDT 2004

Joe:

These are issues that the NATS CD's and Nats director (NSRCA VP Ron Van
Putte) decide.  As a pilot and NSRCA President, I am very reluctant to say
too much....  I don't want to be accused of being on one side or the
other....  The data is collected by those mentioned above and they decide...
That's part of the job description...

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.