Flight times at the Nats

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 18:25:07 AKDT 2004

Tony,

Someone just pointed out to me that running a big class like Masters in the
afternoon will probably run into a sun problem around 5 PM.  Come to think
of it, I remember the sun being a problem for me last year when I flew late
in a round when we had the delay. So starting Masters at the typical
designated starting time of 1 PM is a bigger problem. Just delay all the
afternoon classes starting time in the afternoon till all the morning
sessions are done. Frankly, this should outweigh a few guys who can't get
their instructions right. Just being there an hour or so early will
eliminate the "so called" confusion. Plain and simple.

Well I'm finished with what I have to say. Whatever Dave and Chip decide to
do, I'll abide by in the end.