Whoopee

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Jun 17 16:28:13 AKDT 2004

You know, I don't remember the 2 stroke gassies having the same issues. And
they use oily fuel also except, much less oil. Could be the carb design we use
vs the gassie carbs (Walbros mostly??).

Has anyone used walbro in a real pattern engine and have it work? I had an
MVVS 150 carbed with a Walbro a while back, but the engine was a dog (tried with
a regular 2 stroke carb also) and never flew.

MattK