Repaint prep question

mdarr00 at comcast.net mdarr00 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 17 11:35:36 AKDT 2004

Bob,

Dish soap and water will work well for the precleaning.  This will remove any wax that may be on the surface, so that it does not become imended into the surface you want to paint while sanding.  Then just before you start to paint, you can clean the surface with PPG wax and grease remover p/n DX 330.

Mike Darr