Pattern Nice Guys...

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Wed Jun 16 13:19:13 AKDT 2004

In a message dated 6/16/2004 1:39:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
atwoodm at paragon-inc.com writes:
Trust me Bill...you'll meet him.  You can literally HEAR the optimism as it
approaches...Lmao (Those who know Steve are laughing right now...sorry Steve,
we can't help it...Your laugh sets you apart in any crowd).   Steve is
happiness incarnate...A tremendous example of "having fun" in this hobby.

I met Steve several years ago at a contest in West Virginia. Once you meet
him, you will never forget him. And it would be a darn good bet that he won't
forget you either! Bill, I will introduce you to him if we are all together at
the same time, but as Mr. Atwood states, his infectious laugh will precede him.

Robert Gainey