For Sale 1.45 ARR w/ MC Carb (Take 3)

Larry N Lisa jed241 at msn.com
Wed Jun 16 10:27:37 AKDT 2004

OK...This time I will actually describe the second engine...Might be easier to sell them if I actually state a price and the item description...

1 - NIB Webra 1.45ARR has not seen fuel or been mounted. Sold with header $300.

1 - Used Webra 1.45 ARR w/ MC Carb. Purchased from Jerry Budd in good shape, I have never used the engine $300.

Both included shipping in the lower 48 states.

Please e-mail me off line...

Larry Diamond
NSRCA 3083
AMA 5024