Pattern Nice Guys...

Bill Pritchett phelps15 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 15 19:06:38 AKDT 2004

I want you all to know a story about a great guy that we are fortunate to have participating in our activity.  This weekend at the D4/D5 shootout, I was forced to zero my two rounds on Sunday after many problems with a motor....  Out of nowhere a guy that I had only met the day before offers me a motor to use until I get things right.  Not only did he offer, but he delivered it to me on Monday!  I put a couple flights on Monday and was so pleased to have a prop spinning that I bought it from him...... he had no idea I would do that.  So, a guy drives over an hour one way, spends two hours helping, talking, encouraging, all just to be a nice guy..... Flew a bunch today, and thanks to Steve Maxwell, I can think about flying and not the motor now!
Thanks, Steve!!

Bill Pritchett
765-744-9322