motor problem

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Mon Jun 14 08:51:14 AKDT 2004

Ah yes,
The old clean living factor! Where do I get some?

Now I'd made mods to my old OPS supers ... they started with the marine rear-intake front and back crankcase parts. The tank was vertically centered on the carb, butted up against the front of the wing tube, and there was no pump. I would kill for a 160/170 version of the same setup. Has anyone out there run a rear-intake Mintor yet?
Dean P.