Webra Problem

Randy randy10926 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 10 19:01:44 AKDT 2004

I got the engine new used last year.  It ia a AAR.  Did not fly that much last year; but the engine mostly ran well.  Sometime go a little rich and lose a little vertical.  Has been less reliable this year after the winter.

Throttle up before vertical and bogges part way up about half the time.replaced fuel tank earlier this week.  Turned pump pressure in one turn today.  Have high end around 3 turns out.  I see smoke on the ground, but much in the air.  Seem to bog more on the latter half of the tank.  Moved tank to just in front of wing tube to shorten line to pump;but did not see any change.

No idea how many flights before I got it, but not that many as owner decided to stay with OS 140.

I am going to clean carb out in the morning.  And check to see if the pump pressure is at four threads.

Randy