CA

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 18:38:17 AKDT 2004

I have used it with nylon hinges and it works very well, cleans up with water, much nicer than epoxy. I would not recommend using it with CA hinges unless you thoroughly test it. They are designed to use wicking action to draw the thin CA into the joint.

Maybe someone on the list has tried Pacer glue with CA hinges?

Anybody used any Pacer hinge glue? Is that a CA that can be used with the Radio South hinges?