Cool Power

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Wed Jun 9 14:04:12 AKDT 2004

There is supposed to be enough anti-corrosive agents in it so you don't have to run after run oil.  I stopped using after run oil as my glow plugs were not lasting very long.  Could be the oil I was using(air tool oil) but so far the bearings are holding up well and the plugs are lasting longer.

 Till I get to the Nederland contest then they will probably rust out from the salty sea air like they did last year or did they rust out from all the salty hot air from the Nederland/BudCo bunch....hmmmm!

Wayne G.