new members (monkey see monkey do)

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Wed Jun 9 06:55:44 AKDT 2004

We enjoy good pattern activity here in D6.  However prior to this year we were concerned with the number of active sportsman and intermediate.  But we have been pleasantly surprised to see a very healthy insurgence of new and upcoming pattern pilots in both classes.  Many of them are flying the new ARF's and or other types of planes other then the full blown 2-meter planes. The last 3 contest in the Texas area there have been 9-10 contestants in both Sportsman and Intermediate.
I hope this is a trend in other areas of the country also.

Wayne Galligan
NSRCA  3582 D6